Unique Opportunity for an All-Star Real Estate Agent
If you are 100% satisfied with where you are in your real estate career, then no need to read further.
We are looking for a stellar agent to join our team! Apply if you are motivated, have high integrity, and are experienced at getting deals across the finish line.
This is a unique opportunity with the following benefits…
- Warm client hand-offs referred by team leader’s sphere with built-in trust.
- First 12-month income of $100-140k; growth potential each consecutive year.
- Being the main point of contact with clients for $15-20M in business each year.
- Two weeks (14 days) of vacation (like legit vacation) where you can turn your phone off. The team lead will handle all ongoing deals during that period.
- Contract to close paperwork handled by our team so you can focus on what you’re great at.
- Access to another other licensed agent, team leader, to jump in if you have multiple client needs simultaneously.
- Mentorship and coaching from the team lead who is a veteran real estate investor and is committed to your success. Want to grow a rental portfolio? Want to start flipping homes? We got you.
- Access to off-market real estate investments.
Who you are:
You’re phenomenal at nurturing relationships, prioritizing tasks, managing your time, and getting things done. You’re highly organized and can keep many balls in the air. In this role, you will assist several buyer clients at a time, and potentially be involved with listings. You are coachable and excited about working alongside the team lead to implement systems that improve efficiency and help more clients.
Imagine this: you’re crushing it in real estate without having to source leads! That’ll be taken care of for you. In fact, the majority of leads you’ll be handed will be warm leads who will already trust you and follow your lead. Key areas that you will be responsible for include the following:
- Respond to new clients in a timely manner, and follow up to schedule buyer consultations.
- Manage all leads and clients in the contact database system (CRM), set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help them refine their criteria.
- Stay up-to-date with the Austin-area real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Maintain local knowledge of the community to answer questions about homes of interest, the surrounding neighborhood, and local attractions.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers, and oversee the entire process to close.
- High integrity and propensity to put the client’s interest ahead of your own.
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible personality who is willing to go above and beyond to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent; completed no less than 20 transactions.
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement with a high degree of organization and resourcefulness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to ask strategic questions to guide clients in the right direction, and proven negotiating ability.
- Proficient with technology and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Licensed agent in the state of Texas.
- Have reliable transportation, smartphone, computer, and internet connection.
Send us an email at email@example.com:
- With the email subject: I am the Real Estate Agent that You Need
- In your email include a link to either your Facebook or LinkedIn profile
- And a link or PDF of your DISC profile. Get your DISC profile here: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/